Wednesday 26 October 2011

Surface design...RESEARCH

I've been looking at surface designs for my own bottle, I want the design to be ORGANIC and NATURAL. So I've been looking at some pieces for inspiration, I found these secondary images on the internet whilst researching.



I was drawn to these pieces whilst browsing the web because of it form of the swirls, however I think for what Im thinking of drawing they is too structured. It doesn't seem naturally formed. However this is the idea I want to show in my design, is the image of growth. When I look at these two above it automatically reminds me of growing and developing.
I want this to be combined in the design because for this brief I am developing the bottle design, so on the surface of the bottle I thought I could show this development and growth visually.

I saw this bottle which I had to include on my blog, I just love it!!! The detail in the pattern is beautiful and you can well and truly tell its a design for a female fragrance bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment