Wednesday 23 November 2011

Researching Musical logos

I also wanted to look at how Music could be incorporated in to the branding and logo. I have been researching how other companies and bands have done this previously, some I think are successful where others are definitely not.


I think this have worked using the cable to bring the logo together. Its clearly a live performance and by using the 'live wire' this visually represents the brand.













Here this 'one man band' has used manuscript as well as several musical instruments. I think this works well but is it a bit too predictable? I want my design to be MEMORABLE and not predictable.




To me this a very unsuccessful logo, it may include a musical note however its plain, and quite boring to look at. The colours are simplistic and they don't make the logo any more interesting. From looking at these few examples I'm going to start exploring ways I can incorporate musical notes or instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment