Saturday 19 November 2011

Initial ALIGHT Branding Ideas

At the beginning of my thought process I wanted the logo to be bold and eye catching. I knew that the festival was a celebration of music, dance and visual arts and my aim was to capture this in my logo designs. I firstly began looking at a simple colour scheme of just black, grey and white.





















I have used oil pastels to get this 'explosion' effect in the background of the piece and then cut out the text to be stuck on top. This was a good starting point for me, however I will develop upon these initial ideas until I feel I have completed the brief to the best of my ability.
From this I want to think about ways of incorporating the theme of music and dance in to my logo. I will think about colours and patterns for my development pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment